INSPIRE Virtual Administration understand privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online - So do we.
INSPIRE Virtual Administration operate a paperless system, no records are printed, filed or distributed.
All information gathered by INSPIRE Virtual Administration through enquiries on our contact page are protected, this information will never be shared or communicated with third parties or others.
Information we retain through our website: Name, Email Address, Enquiry Content.
Information provided to INSPIRE Virtual Administration is not distributed to or accessible by the general public.
No financial information is requested on or held within this website.
Inspire Virtual Administration value and respect the privacy of all who visit this (“our”) website, and we will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described in this policy, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read the details below carefully and ensure that you understand it in its entirety.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of your personal data have been designed to uphold:
1. The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
2. The right of access to the personal data we hold about you.
3. The right to amend if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate/incomplete
4. The right to be removed – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you from our records.
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please do contact us and we will do our very best to solve the problem for you.